At Akers Law Offices, PLLC, we take pride in vigorously representing you and upholding your best interests. With our years of litigation experience and work on hundreds of cases, we are able to provide the help you need to get through a difficult time in your life.
As a West Virginia native and graduate of Wake Forest University and West Virginia University College of Law, attorney JB Akers has deep roots in our community. He is also an active participant in and supporter of many community events. It is a genuine desire to help the people with whom he shares his daily life that motivates him in his legal practice.
We invite you to meet with JB Akers and discuss your case in person, for free. Call 304-932-4571 or email us to schedule your meeting.
We also encourage you to read more about our lawyer's credentials and experience by clicking on the link below.
You Are Not Alone: This Is Our Commitment To You
We understand that most of our clients don't anticipate needing a lawyer until after something unexpected has happened in their lives. When you turn to us for help, you can trust in our commitment to provide high-quality service. What does this mean?
Among other things, we will be:
- Honest — We will never gloss over the truth. If you have a valid case, we will tell you. If you don't, we'll explain why.
- Helpful — We will guide you through the challenges of obtaining medical care, accessing insurance benefits and more. You don't have to walk through the process alone.
- Communicative — We will take the time to answer your questions. Our firm will also keep you informed of your legal options, the status of your case and any developments that occur.
- Diligent — Our mission is to recover the maximum amount of compensation for you. To this end, we will diligently explore all avenues for obtaining the money and benefits you need.
- Trial-ready — Our firm prepares every case with the understanding that it could potentially go to trial. Although many claims are successfully settled through negotiation, our careful preparation gives you the best opportunity for success.
- Collaborative — As necessary, we partner with trusted experts in a spectrum of disciplines, including fields such as engineering, medicine and mining, to gather evidence and develop strong cases.
You Have Nothing To Lose And Everything To Gain By Contacting Us
When you contact us, your call and your consultation are free. In fact, with contingency fees, our firm only gets paid if we successfully recover compensation or benefits for you. Contact us and we can meet at our office or travel to you, at your convenience. Call us at 304-932-4571 or complete our online form to schedule your free consultation.