West Virginia has a rugged terrain that is filled with breathtaking views, dense forests, deep lakes and winding river valleys. Here in the "Mountain State," we work hard. We also take advantage of the wilderness and take part in many recreational activities. When an accident happens, a fun event can quickly become terrifying.
Located in Charleston, Akers Law Offices, PLLC, is a local firm you can turn to when you want personalized care and serious legal attention for your personal injury claim. Attorney JB Akers understands the laws that will apply in your case as any experienced lawyer should. As a native and life-long resident of West Virginia, he understands your unique needs and the local court system on a level others cannot.
'Leisure' Does Not Make Your Injuries Less Serious
When you suffer serious injuries, the leisure aspect of the activity does not lessen your pain or your emotional trauma. It does not lessen your claim under the law either. If negligent actions or decisions caused your injuries, you are entitled to seek personal injury compensation.
We can represent you or a loved one in cases involving recreational accidents or injuries, including:
- Accidents involving off-road vehicles such as all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), dirt bikes or snowmobiles
- Boating injuries caused by alcohol impairment, reckless operation or defective products
- Accidental shootings, falls and other injuries that occur while hunting
- Drownings or near-drownings that occur on public or private property such as hotel pools, public park lakes or white water trips
- Injuries that occur due to inadequately maintained ski slopes, cross-country trails or snowmobile trails
Talk To Our Lawyer. Your Consultation Is Free And He Will Come To You.
Being local has other benefits, including the ability to meet in person. Our lawyer will travel to hospitals, homes and other locations to accommodate your needs. We do not ask for money upfront and never charge a fee unless we recover compensation for you.
Call 304-932-4571 to schedule your free initial consultation with JB Akers or send us an email.