At Akers Law Offices, PLLC, in Charleston, West Virginia, we take pride in vigorously representing our clients and upholding their best interests. Whether you have a personal injury case or an employment dispute, our firm is well equipped to meet your needs. We have experience handling a wide array of cases ranging from car wrecks and medical malpractice to workplace discrimination and construction site accidents.
We encourage you to call us toll free at 888-689-4893 or locally at 304-932-4571 to discover how we can make a difference on your behalf today.
This Is Our Commitment To You
When you turn to Akers Law Offices, PLLC, you can trust in our commitment to provide high-quality service. What does this mean? Among other things, we will be:
- Honest — We will never gloss over the truth. If you have a valid case, we will tell you. If you don't, we'll explain why.
- Helpful — We will guide you through the challenges of obtaining medical care, accessing insurance benefits and more. You don't have to walk through the process alone.
- Communicative — We will take the time to answer your questions. Our firm will also keep you informed of your legal options, the status of your case and any developments that occur.
- Diligent — Our mission is to recover the maximum amount of compensation for you. To this end, we will diligently explore all avenues for obtaining the money and benefits you need.
- Trial-ready — Our firm prepares every case with the understanding that it could potentially go to trial. Although many claims are successfully settled through negotiation, our careful preparation gives you the best opportunity for success.
- Collaborative — As necessary, we partner with trusted experts in a spectrum of disciplines — including fields such as engineering, medicine and mining — to gather evidence and develop strong cases.
You Have Nothing To Lose By Contacting Us
Because we charge contingency fees, our firm only gets paid if we successfully recover compensation or benefits for you. The call and consultation are free. Contact our Charleston office today.