Construction sites can be dangerous places. This is no excuse for liability. If you are injured on or near a construction site, you may be entitled to compensation. Experienced lawyer JB Akers of the Akers Law Offices represents both workers and passersby who have been injured by accidents or dangerous conditions at construction sites.
For a free consultation about your claims, call our office in Charleston at 304-932-4571 to speak with our knowledgeable lawyer.
We represent carpenters, excavators, roofers, plumbers, electricians, laborers and other workers who are seriously injured on construction sites in any of the following ways:
- Falls from heights
- Exposure to toxic chemicals or other hazardous materials
- Electrocution or explosion
- Accidents involving trucks, vans, mobile equipment or other motor vehicles
- Injuries caused by structural collapse or falling objects
- Crane or other heavy equipment accidents
- Trench collapse or other excavation mishaps, including mine expansion accidents
- Injuries caused by defective tools or equipment
- Accidents suffered on highway, bridge or local road construction projects
- Accidents caused by negligent storage of equipment, materials or debris
You Don't Have To Work At The Site To Receive Compensation
Workers are not the only persons exposed to the risk of serious injury or death at construction sites. You could be injured just walking by. We have handled claims for:
- Drivers in construction zones
- Pedestrians in badly marked or secured residential or commercial construction areas
- Shoppers in retail areas undergoing renovation
Attorney JB Akers has the experience with complex personal injury litigation that can help you recover the financial compensation you need and deserve while recuperating from a severe injury or adjusting to a period of disability caused by another's negligence.
Talk To JB Akers. Email JB Akers. Your Consultation Is Free.
For further information about your legal alternatives in the aftermath of a construction accident injury, call us at 304-932-4571 or send us your information to schedule your free consultation with our lawyer.