JB Akers Is Here When You Experience Injuries In A Recreational Accident
“Mountain State” West Virginia is famous for its exciting outdoor adventures with breathtaking views, dense forests, deep lakes, and winding river valleys. We take advantage of the wilderness and take part in many recreational activities. Unfortunately, these activities carry a risk and when an accident happens, a fun event can quickly become a disaster.
Akers Law Offices is a local firm located in Charleston, West Virginia. You can turn to us when you want personalized care and critical legal attention for your personal injury. Attorney JB Akers understands the laws that will apply in your case as an experienced lawyer should. As a native and life-long resident of West Virginia, he understands your unique needs and the local court system on a level others cannot.
‘Fun’ Does Not Make Your Injuries Less Serious
Most recreation accidents are some form of negligence and when this is the case, you are entitled to seek personal injury compensation. When you suffer serious injuries, the fun aspect of the activity does not lessen your pain or your emotional trauma. It does not lessen your claim under the law either.
We can represent you or a loved one in cases involving recreational accidents or injuries, including:
- Accidents involving off-road vehicles such as all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), dirt bikes or snowmobiles
- Boating injuries caused by alcohol impairment, reckless operation or defective products
- Accidental shootings, falls and other injuries that occur while hunting
- Drownings or near-drownings that occur on public or private property such as hotel pools, public park lakes or white water trips
- Injuries that occur due to inadequately maintained ski slopes, cross-country trails or snowmobile trails
Possible injuries from recreational accidents include:
- Spinal cord injury
- Sprain, strain, or other soft tissue injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Heat injury or heat exhaustion
- Tendon or ligament tear
- Dislocated or separated shoulder
- Head injury
- Neck injury
Get A Free Consultation With JB Akers.
JB Akers is based locally and will travel to hospitals, homes and other locations to accommodate your needs. You don’t pay us unless we get you the compensation you deserve.