Akers Law Firm Serves Clients In Charleston And Throughout West Virginia
At Akers Law Offices, PLLC, in Charleston, West Virginia, we take pride in vigorously representing our clients and upholding their best interests. Whether you have a personal injury case or an employment dispute, our firm is prepared to handle your case personally and effectively. We have experience handling a wide array of cases from car wrecks and medical malpractice to workplace discrimination and construction site accidents. Call us at 304-720-1422 or 888-720-1422 to see the difference being represented by a local, independently owned firm can make when dealing with a difficult situation.
Why Akers Law Firm?
When you trust your legal needs to Akers Law Offices, PLLC, we are committed to providing only the highest-quality legal service. What does that mean exactly? When you decide to work with our firm, we promise to always be:
- Honest — We will never tell you what you want to hear, instead of what you need to hear. If you have a valid case, we will tell you. If you don’t, we’ll explain why and what your options are.
- Diligent — Our mission is to recover the maximum amount of compensation for you with the least discomfort possible. To this end, we will diligently explore all avenues for obtaining the money and benefits you deserve while protecting your interests and your personal well being to the best of our ability.
- True Partners — We won’t just show up for you in court, we will be true partners in your case. We will guide you through the challenges of obtaining medical care, accessing insurance benefits, and any other case-related matters you may need assistance with. With Akers Law Firm, you will never have to walk through the process alone.
- Communicative — We will take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns, not just the ones we think are important. Our firm will always keep you informed of your current legal options, the current status of your case and any developments or updates that occur throughout the process.
- We Will Be Trial-ready — Our firm prepares every case with the understanding that it could potentially go to trial, and we need to be prepared for that possibility. Although many claims are successfully settled through negotiation, our careful preparation makes sure you are prepared for all developments in your case and gives you the best opportunity for success.
- Working With Only The Best — As necessary, and in order to provide you with the best possible legal representation, we partner with trusted experts in a spectrum of disciplines — including fields such as engineering, medicine and mining — to gather evidence and develop the strongest possible case.
You Have Nothing To Lose And Everything to Gain
Because our fees are structured on a contingency basis, our firm only gets paid if we successfully recover compensation or benefits for you. Your initial call and consultation are always free of cost and obligation. Contact our Charleston WV law office today.