When You Can’t Work After A Sawmill Or Logging Accident, We Can Help
A lot of people in West Virginia are working in the logging industry so they could pay for their daily bills and keep a roof over their family’s heads. However, working in this industry has many different risks. Getting an injury does not only hurt financially but it may also take away vital income temporarily or maybe even permanently when the injury will not allow you to work anymore. Whatever the circumstances of your or your family member’s logging accident in West Virginia, representation by a skilled lawyer is very important. At Akers Law Offices in Charleston, we take action immediately when you have been injured.
Our attorney will put his resources to work for you so that you can have the resources you and your family need. With a record of successful outcomes and selection for inclusion on the 2009-2014 West Virginia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, you can trust he has the knowledge and skills you need for your case.
Many Injuries Can Occur. All Are Serious.
You may be eligible for compensation whether your work injury occurred in the woods, while performing tree removal or in a sawmill. We can represent you. Attorney JB Akers has handled cases involving various types of accidents and injuries, including:
- Chain saw accidents resulting in the loss of fingers or amputation of an arm or leg
- Logging truck accidents that occur on roads or highways
- Falls on steep hillsides or wet ground
- Accidents caused by falling trees, limbs or slash
- Sawmill accidents
- Injuries while working on or equipment such as bulldozers, skid loaders or excavators
We Investigate. We Work With Experts. We Fight To Get The Money You Need.
We want to make sure you get paid – and get a good settlement or verdict. When we take on your case, we conduct a thorough investigation. A strong case includes both:
- Comprehensive medical record: We make sure to document the true extent and the true cost of your injuries, working with medical and rehabilitation experts to present the strongest possible argument for your physical and economic losses.
- Litigation involving all liable parties: We make sure we hold everyone responsible for your injuries, accountable. Naming all liable parties, from property owners to repair services and equipment manufacturers, also helps us ensure that they or their insurance company can write you the check that you need.
Our experience with the investigation and proof of complex injury claims can give our clients a distinct advantage both in the negotiation and in the trial of logging accident injury claims.
Whether You Were Injured Or You Lost A Family Member, We Can Help
We are dedicated to getting our clients work and insurance claims settled and seek compensation for those who are injured or killed in a logging related accident.
We represent workers who were injured and the families of persons killed in logging and timber operations. To learn more about our ability to deliver effective client service in any serious injury or fatal accident case in the logging industry, contact us and schedule a free consultation with our attorney.